|What will happen
to the proposal once it is submitted ?
1. Once a proposal is submitted, CEE Regional Cell will put
forward the proposal to the Regional Committee comprising
experts from the area.
2. The regional committee would give recommendations as
well as detailed comments for successful operationalization
of the project, for the consideration of the National
Steering Committee (NSC).
3. The National Coordinator would review all the proposals
for consistency across regions, ideas addressing gender
concerns, sustainability of community actions, institutional
processes and 'GEF ability' of the idea.
4. The NSC will take the final decision on the proposal and
also give comments and recommendations for modifications,
operationalization, etc. in the case of selected proposals.
5. Decisions of the NSC will be communicated to the